From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:53:46 -0800
Hi, Steve,

I went to a website called bardtalk and here is what they said on their FAQ
page:

9. How can I connect the DTB cartridge to my computer?
Answer: Any standard USB cable will work, as long as it is identified as an
extension
cable. this means the cable must have a full size male USB plug on one end,
and a
full size USB or female receptacle on the other. Companies such as
Independent Living
Aids carry a short cable used for this purpose, but the cable is not a
special cable
and may be purchased at other locations.
The standard NLS cartridge appears to be smooth or flush where the female or
receptacle
end of the cable attaches to the cartridge. With a little practice,
attaching the
female end of the USB cable to the cartridge will become easier. When
attaching a
thumb drive to the NLS dtbm using a cable, a shorter cable is preferable
since it
will be less likely to snag on something and become the means by which the
NLS dtbm
is yanked from its perch.

I have some usb cables I'll try and hopefully they will work.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.