From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:04:23 -0800
Hi John,

I just simply can't believe you'd choose a woman over ham radio.  <EVIL
GRIN>  I understand your choices.  You might operate the rig with her on
your lap.  Somewhere in the annals of history there are some pictures of me
at about fifteen on an outing of the Idaho Society of Radio Amateurs with my
girlfriend on one knee and a leg key on the other talking to Japan.  Believe
it or not, at that age, I could concentrate on both.  <SMILE>

Take care and go get her.  Very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX