From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:46:04 -0330
Hi all:

Yes I'm vary happy with the #s considering I picked up this amp for a song but just wanted to make sure that my tubes weren't on the way out or my SU was holding up.
This beast sat on a garage shelf for 13 years, was used for about 15 years before that. I don't think you'd re__tube after 10 years and I'm not sure if the guy who's estate I bought this from re_tubed it. He's been SK for 10 years.
All we did was pop the cover's blow out the dust and cob webs, and ran it up slow, about one day, and then bang! on the air until I lost my antenna a month or so ago.
Steve: I might try your tuning steps to see if it makes a diff. I was tought to use plate once and load twice. LOL

Thanks all:

Mike

P S:
Hoping to get an antenna soon to get back at it.