From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:17:14 -0600
could be a problematic volume control...might be getting very close to
shorting out and with a strong RF field around the Pot, it could be causing
a temporary short.
I've found the tw1 to be susseptible to RF as well in certain
instances...not sure if it is just in the audio circuits, but i've not
noticed it giving inaccurate readings even when exhibiting signs of RFI.
73
Colin, V A6BKX