From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:53:53 -0600
    Lou:

It's always good to look and think ahead.

Maybe when we get into the real Winter season, we could then try something
on 20 meters.

Will keep tapping into the wisdom of the group, and hopefully make good
decisions as appropriate.

All I know is that this is a heck of a lot of fun, and I want to continue
doing it as long as there's interest, and as long as we can.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ