From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:17:12 -0600
    Will do, Steve, and as you know, I'm planning to try working the contest
from out here in Colorado.

I hope the N3FJP logging software is updated enough so that I can use it in
the contest.

If anyone has any info on this, please share.

Otherwise, I may contact Scott myself and ask him.

See you in the contest!

And congrats, Steve, on that Beacon award!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ