Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:36:30 -0400
Hi all,

Once again this year the Pennsylvania QSO party will offer the "Beacon
Award"   for the blind op with the most QSO's.   This year's contest is
October 10-11 starting at 1600 utc Saturday until 0500 utc Sunday and
restarting at 1300 utc Sunday until 2200 utc.

160 meters up through vhf/uhf, (except WARC  bands).  All modes.
I was lucky enough to win the  award last year with 614  QSO's.  Come out
and join us this year.   The award is not based on final score, but on
number of QSO's.   In state or out of state hams are eligible.

I've also been in contact with the chairman of the party who is going to
make an effort to have more accessible stuff on the web site, such as
rules, entry forms, and results.   The current .pdf stuff leaves a lot to be
desired.

73 and look for me  over the weekend of Oct. 10 - 11.

Steve KW3A