From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 20:50:04 -0600
Hey, Chip.

I'm forgetting where you are in relation to me in the Denver metro area.
I'm in Louisville--northwest of Denver.  I thought you were southeast of
Denver somewhere.

Is there a Denver area 2-meter repeater that's good for you?  It'd be fun to
try to see if we can connect that way.  I can hit just about all of the
Denver 2-meter repeaters from here in Louisville.

Phil (K0NX), who lives southwest of Denver) and I had a nice qso last week
on the 145.28 machine.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO