From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:52:41 -0600
Hi, all.

Well, I've been reading the traffic on the list, and it looks like the
consensus is to change the frequency slightly for our Sunday evening
informal HF net.

Let's try 7220 KHZ lower sideband at 6 p.m. MDT, or 0000 Z.

If someone wants to check for foreign broadcast stations on 7220 between now
and Sunday evening, let us know what you find.

Also, of course, we may move up or down slightly if there's QRM on 7220.

Looking forward to talking to everyone who can make it.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO