From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 2009 14:28:46 -0600
hi now that I have read alot of cell phone's that are blind frendly I
am wundering about what watterpruf ht's and witch one shut I look in
to getting? I may hafto go the the bay aira latter this year, and I
will be going to the norwestern part of the us for the holadayes.
enaythoughts onthis? maurice ham call sine kd0iko.