From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:50:26 -0400
the advantage to imap though is, if you want to take your messages back and
forth from computer to computer, you can do it that way. so, I have it set
for pop now but am thinking about changing it, anyway, if I use imap, I have
another account that way, if I go on vacation, when someone asks the
inevitable, info on an email I left in the inbox at home, it's still there.
Yes you can leave messages on the server with pop, but then you keep getting
messages over and over and over and it's nothing but an annoyance.