From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:56:39 -0400
I like to think of installation of accessories as maintaining good customer
relations, and HRO has always been very willing to do that for me.  That
said, if I ever feel like I need to persuade a store to do that, I generally
tell the sales rep that I don't want to take the chance of voiding my
warrantee by making a mistake with the installation, and that usually
persuades them.

Steve