From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:32:25 -0400
That's a very well known problem, there's nothing you can do about it I'm
sorry to say. Mine believe it or not went over night, no reason at all it
worked one day, the next day I had to push real hard. I know a lot of people
who've had that problem and it does sometimes come up on you fast like that.