C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:09:14 -0600
Jessica,

I know you joined to learn about CP, but more often than not, we
discuss non-disability topics, or topics that are tangentially related
to CP and disabilities.  With that in mind, what did people think of
President Obama's speech last night?  I thought it was great, but I
have questions about how he'll keep health care reform "budget
neutral."  Will it mean large tax increases to support the "public
option," will it mean cuts to other programs?  Does he honestly expect
the insurance industry to fall into line without a large fight (if
August is an indication, that won't happen!)  Those of you who know me
know that I'm playing "Devil's advocate" to encourage discussion!
--

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950