Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:15:20 -0400
7bit
From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Lou, all of the equipment shows nothing wrong with the coax, ladder line or
antenna.
The radio is doing 80 watts.
The center is 50 foot on the tower.
The antenna is oriented northwest and southwest.
It is in what is best described as a sloping inverted v.
So who knows.
Maybe one day it will start working.

Junior Lolley KG4ITD Liberty County E. C.