Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:13:48 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I've had 2 mc-60a's, first one I have no clue when the problem started but
as soon as I got my 570, I had the RFI issue, got another one with my
TS-2000, was fine for a little while then one day I noticed it doing it, mid
NTS net. I found the connector was loose on both then that happened and
there wasn't much I could do but they both looked cracked to me, I don't
know if they're supposed to be that way but I swore the second one wasn't
like that when I got it. I dunno, I'm back to the MC-80 right now or the
audio technica mic with the w2ihy box, mc-60a will probably be sold. I think
it's absolutely asinine to have to run a wire from the base of the mic to
the radio, especially when the mic costs what it does. Some radios don't
seem to have that problem, but it was so bad on my TS-2000 I thought I broke
the radio good when I turned on the monitor and heard it. If I didn't pay so
much for the mic, I'd take a hammer to it I'll tell you, I'm done with
MC-60a's.