From:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:40:57 -0800

Hi Listmates:

The Gourmet Celiac Group is having its support group meeting on Tuesday, March 16th, 6:30 p.m. at:

Holland Branch Public Library,
1032 S. McCord Road
Holland, OH 43528

Lots of delicious gluten free food will be available to enjoy.  Our guests  will be:  Organic Bliss Market (www.organicblissmarket.com) and our favorite baker, Kristen Palmer of The Gluten Free Bread Factory
(www.theglutenfreebreadfactory.com).

Should you wish to bring food along to share with the group, please make sure you bring a list of ingredients.

If you have any questions contact Rita at [log in to unmask]

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Rita     The Gourmet
 Celiac Group  [log in to unmask]