ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:49:06 -0400
Waht wonderful news! The Lord is so good! We're joining with everyone
in prayer that Miss Pat gets healed completely and soon.

Do the doctors have any idea to the nature of the thickining of the
wall of her intestine and its possible cause?

Please give Miss Pat our love and prayers when you talk to her next.

Love and prayers!