ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 02:13:28 -0500
Did anyone happen to record  this weekend's (November 20/21, 2010)
Gospel Greats "thoughts of Thanksgiving" program?

My  husband and I have been in the habit of listening to the Gospel
Greats program over the Internet for several years and some of the
special seasons shows we like to archive, Thanksgiving being one of them.

There is a place to listen to the show online on demand during the
week after but the audio is quite poor. If anyone could help with a
good audio quality recording, it would really be appreciated.

Thanks much.

Doris