ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:01:38 -0800
Hi All,

Thank you all for your prayers for Matthew.  I HAVE GREAT NEWS TO
SHARE!  Last Saturday, nothing short of a miracle happened!  When I
met Matthew this morning, he was so excited; and when I heard his
news, I was excited as well.  You can guess what our first song
was:  Victory In Jesus.  He told me that Saturday, he went out to
check the mail and received a letter from the VA, giving him a 50%
disability for depression caused by Post-traumatic Stress
Syndrome.  Matthew felt that his supervisor was going to let him go
at the end of the month; so this is wonderful news.  It will be
harder to fire him now that he has a documented disability.

Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Thank you!

Love To All,

Jackie