From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2010 11:07:48 -0500
> I am so hungry some days, like today, I just can't stand it.

>Hunger is a message from your immune system saying: GIMME FAT! (or gimme
>EFAs, if you prefer). IMO
>Fativores never get hungry.

>William

I was re-reading this because I am still so incredibly hungry. My diet is 70
to 80% fat and I started supplementing with fish oil and krill oil again but
nothing has changed. And I CRAVE fat like crazy. I eat animal fats as well
as palm oil or coconut oil straight out of the jar and once I start I feel
addicted and like I can't stop.

Also, leptin was slightly low fasting and slightly low about 2 hours after a
meal. My doctor says only elevated leptin is an issue and well, he doesn't
care what I think so I didn't even attempt to tell him that low leptin can
cause hunger.

The question is, what do I do about it?

Thanks for any input.

Kristina