Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:47:16 -0600
From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 03:26:26 -0600, Brenda Young
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> And I didn't realize we weren't allowed to talk about milk in here, lol.
I think you've taken this the wrong way around.  Kurt Harris is FOR dairy,
but
would allow arguments against it.  Paleo food guidelines are AGAINST
dairy, but would
allow arguments for it.   The important statement from Todd is "keeps the
level of discussion
pretty high, and evidence-based".  This is a high compliment from Todd.

And... nobody minds people asking questions.  Members are always happy to
step in with traditional or non-traditional answers.

	Lynnet