From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:34:11 -0500
Ditto for me as well on what Lisa wrote below.

I've never felt better in my life. All my allergies, migraines, mood swings,
and other problems (a lot!) went away when I finally just ate meat. Berries
made me have allergic symptoms, veggies never digested well with me, and
gave me horrible heartburn. Nuts made me feel all itchy. I do drink 1-2 cups
of black coffee a day, as tea gave me allergic symptoms as well. For me it
was removing the foods (even paleo foods) that were making me fatigued and
sick all the time.

--Elizabeth