C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:22:11 -0700
too chaotic at the protests, do not trust the cops, too many have come from other counties. I was there last saturday. very unorganized.  I'm signing lots of letters, petitions... commenting at website of newspaper.  gotta hand it to those who are camped out... we have all been kept awake by the helicopters at night.   if there's a march thru my neighborhood I will join.  What we need are some brilliant strategists who can figure out how to marshall the anger into constructove action.

 they have called now for a one day general strike. but this is not FRance. so, we'll see.

Thanks,
Tamar

It is not our differences that divide us.
It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.
~ Audre Lorde