C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:50:25 -0700
Kathy jo, I know it took a lot of effort for you to write this. It might make a good book for kids, or short stories foe reader's digest type magazines. BUT you will need a good editor, as it needs much more work before you can think of sending it out. also, you must give credit to whomever wrote the poetry at the end. Otherwise it's plagerism.

 You can start by looking on the internet for kids sites, and maybe your church has a publication. I saw many errors in typos and grammar. It is HARD for ANYBODY to get published, it takes a lot of hard work, and research to find the best place to submit to.  I wish you the best!

Thanks,
Tamar

It is not our differences that divide us.
It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.
~ Audre Lorde