C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 14:51:53 -0700
Kendall.. love your PITA acrnom...

Long ago and far away there was a girl who tried levadopa, aka el dopa for what became an obvious reason.  It turned my skin gray, and caused me to have lockjaw...

A few years later I tried another - SOMA........... made me sleep all day, passed out in college several times.....

Then there was an anti-seizure drug I tried... long name beginning with C...  knocked me out.

Today hot showers & magnesium and feldenkrais... and sometimes going to the hot tub.

Thanks,
Tamar

~~~~~~~~
Check out my new blog!