C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Orzel, Michael, M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:09:09 -0400
When I started growing a beard, my parents bought me a Norelco and made a slit in a 3 lb. coffee can. After this, my mom would place something heavy in the can, to prevent it from moving. She would then put the razor in the slit. I would then try to move my chin over the razor.

For me, it did not work out to well because my chin would get cut but, maybe your son would have a better experience  - it's worth a try.

Now I am 52 and our friend (who is also our aide) shaves me everyday for work.

Michael M. Orzel   J

Innovative Solutions and Practice Implementation Unit

NYS OMRDD

4th Floor

44 Holland Ave.

Albany, New York 12229-0001