C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:45:55 -0400
She can push a ball, create a scene with the dolls and ask for help in
changing the clothes (maybe American girl dolls with larger clothes), she
can be pushed in a wagon and scream in fun, learn to ride an adapted bike,
hit big huge balls in the chair or have kids push her into them, she can use
a switch to paint or activate toys, make smoothies for her cousins with a
food processor, bake cookies, she can use rifton walker to ride skates,
skate boards, etc, get the shaving cream out and make a mess with her
cousins, she use adapted crayons and paints to color, color wonder papers to
make pictures, use the computer to play games, what is she interested in?

Beth t the OT