C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 20:08:58 -0300
Going mad. Quietly insane. Hmm! :)

Could be an interesting trip.

Here's a thread change for you all

Share your thoughts on aging with cerebral palsy. Your current status; how
things have changed for you in the past year, for example. What ticks you
off the most about aging with cerebral palsy.What the medical community
isn't doing for you? What they could/should be doing for those among us
aging with cerebral palsy. Throwing drugs at us and sending us home doesn't
cut it. Dont' you agree?

Don't hold back :)

Crawling back under my rock now :)

Hope y'all are well and keeping out of trouble. I know I am.

BTW, each of you must sing Happy Birthday to Mr. Digby (my Australian Silky
Terrier). He was 6 years old yesterday (adopted in 2007 a few days after Mr.
Jake the Cairn passed away, and 2 months after hubby passed away). A
critical addition to my daily routine.

Cheers!

Carla
http://home.netscape.ca/~terrier