BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 11:01:30 -0400
Great vid Mr. Leeke!

How can one get the book?

Eric Hammarberg

Vice President

Thornton Tomasetti

51 Madison Avenue

New York, NY  10010

T 917.661.7800  F 917.661.7801

D 917.661.8160

www.ThorntonTomasetti.com

-----Original Message-----

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Leeke

Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 9:18 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [BP] Windows

> and all the windows are

> double pane. (vinyl with thermal blocks, sorry John.

Don't be sorry, be happy. Just be sure to wear your P100 respirator so

you don't have to breath the off gas. I'm happy to breath the rich

organic aroma of 100% all natural linseed oil paint as I do spot paint

maintenance on my window sash:

http://historichomeworks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1810

(now with moving picture show)

John