Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 17:55:52 -0400
Rick,

I don't use an SB-220 but I do use an Ameritron Al811 amp.

One more pointer besides the lethality of the voltages as the other esteemed
Steve mentioned:
You can speed things up from a tuning aspect if you mark the location of the
plate tuning and plate loading knobs.  In your amp's manual, they may have
suggested approximate settings.