From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 14:35:13 -0400
A little typo on my last one:

Part number for the cable to go from  the RB 704 to the Kenwood is PNP 7D.
These cables are radio specific.  The RB 704 buffer comes with 2  cables to
go from the unit to the amp.

No matter what  sort of keying buffer, interface, or line you wind up with,
it will need the 7 pin din plug to mate with the 430.

73 Steve KW3A