From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:51:45 -0400
Hi,

There is also asterisk, and, more specifically, All Star Link:
http://www.allstarlink.org
http://app-rpt.qrvc.com
http://www.xelatec.com/xipar

This last link is to a page run by Steve, W9SH. Helluva good guy and
willing to help folks get an asterisk system up and going.

You've already mentioned IRLP, and of course we already know Echolink.

There are no doubt other systems that smaller groups are using for
wide area linking, but these are the ones most often used.

I'm playing around with asterisk now. It also interfaces to Echolink
and (controversially) to IRLP. It's also a fairly capable and full-
featured repeater controller.

If you're interested, when the node(s) are up, they are:
AllStarLink 2331
Echolink 17681
IRLP 4147

--