From:
Betsy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:15:34 -0600

Hi fellow celiacs!

I’m a huge fan of Liz Lovely Cookies.  They’re this awesome little bakery in
Vermont that “bakes a difference” with organic, vegan & gluten free
cookies.  I’m not sure how they do it, but these cookies are the best.  And
they ship them all over the country!  (Hint hint)  Anyway, I’m on their Fan
Club, and I signed up to be one of “Liz’s Little Helpers.”  If you go buy
some cookies online, I’ll get you 20% off your order!  And, I earn a little
credit towards free cookies.  What could be wrong about cookies for the
holidays?

OK, so go to www.lizlovely.com
At checkout, use this promo code: BETSYROCKS

Happy Holidays,
-Betsy

--
www.glutenfreebetsy.com