From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:36:36 -0400

In case you missed our Halloween video for the young, or young at heart, check it out. The title is "A Ghostly Gluten-Free Tale". See the link at the end of the message.

Visit http://www.yummeeyummee.com for fabulous and extraordinary gluten-free baking. Yummee Yummee founders have been baking gluten-free since 1982. That's almost 30 years experience, making Yummee Yummee the baking and cooking experts in the world of gluten-free. Our unique baking mixes are developed, not around 'cups' or 'tablespoons', but rather 'grams' to achieve the closest replication to the taste and texture of gluten containing baked goods. Aware of special dietary needs, many of our recipes can be prepared with our Allergy Friendly alternatives. Yummee Yummee strongly believes that everyone should be able to enjoy great tasting food, especially baked goods.

Yummee Yummee recently prepared and served a gluten-free pizza for a very popular Italian restaurant. Two pizza's were prepared: 1 gluten-free pizza using Yummee Yummee's Breads Mix, and 1 using the restaurants proprietary house dough. Both pizzas were prepared as plain cheese pizzas using the house sauce and a mild blend of cheeses, so the real flavor of the pizza crust could not be disguised by stronger flavored toppings. The 'tasters' were half way through their slices of pizza when they were told they were eating 'gluten-free'. The shocked looks said it all! The restaurant chef couldn't get over the 'simplicity' of the preparation. In fact, he thought it was easier to prepare and handle than the house pizza he usually prepares. He described our gluten-free pizza as tasting like the homemade pizza his mother used to make. He comes from a long line of chefs and restaurant owners, including his own 20 plus years of training and experience, so we took this as the ultimate compliment. Our Breads Mix makes great tasting pizza, dinner rolls, artisan breads, sandwich bread, cinnamon rolls, and more. Crescent rolls for Thanksgiving? Look for our dinner roll videos coming this month.

At a recent event, the same thing happened. All of our Yummee Yummee cookiees were gone and the gluten containing cookies were left on the tray. If you like cookiees, you need our Cookiees Mix. Each mix makes about 4 dozen decadent, delicious cookiees. Everyone complains about the difficulty in making gluten-free Spritz cookiees. Needing to 'grease' the tube, etc. That is not acceptable. Gluten-free should be simple and easy and well as great tasting. So, we tested a new recipe for Spritz cookiees that is even easier than our Easy Cut Sugar Cookiees. The dough went right through the tube, leaving no remaining dough and made perfectly shaped Spritz cookiees. The whole process was 'amazing'. We will use our Cookiees Mix and make these delightful Spritz cookiees over and over again. Even the kids can make these with our recipe. And, our cookiees keep fresh for days. No need to freeze our cookiees after 3 days. This is what almost 30 years of gluten-free baking and cooking experience can do for you.

Surprise your family and prepare our easy Overnight Coffee Cake for Thanksgiving breakfast. Prep the night before, refrigerate, and bake in the morning for a delicious, warm, fresh from the oven, homemade coffee cake. What a nice tradition to start with our gluten-free Muffins & Coffee Cakes Mix. You just might want to get an extra mix or two so you can make our Brown Sugar Pumpkin Bread the day before to serve as dessert or breakfast. Our Muffins & Coffee Cakes recipes taste even better prepared the day before. Not at all like your current gluten-free baking, is it?

Don't you want a crust on your Thanksgiving pies? Make your pumpkin pie with our Dreamees Mix Grahmees recipe. Or, make a cheesecake using our Choco-Grahamees for the crust. Order any Sample Pack today and we'll send you our incredibly simple Pastry Crust Cheesecake recipe. Delight the little ones with the Beans Bites snacks. Dreamees Mix makes wonderfully simple artisan biscuits that even the kids can help to make. You'll need a supply of this extraordinary mix so you can make homemade dumplings or noodles for after Thanksgiving turkey soup. Save more and order by the case. In the Yummee Yummee kitchen we easily use 3 or 4 of this mix every week.

Make your holidays memorable when you use Yummee Yummee mixes and recipes. Bake fantastic tasting gluten-free goodies for your entire family. Check our website during the upcoming month for more of our videos.

Order today so your gluten-free holidays are Yummee Yummee good!

The following information was in our press release for the Halloween video. It includes a photo image of the haunted house. You can read it at:
http://www.yummeeyummee.com/pdfs/A%20Ghostly%20Gluten-Free%20Tale.pdf

"A Ghostly Gluten-Free Tale"

Ghosts, goblins and ghouls will soon emerge from graveyards as Halloween is almost here. Yummee Yummee knows holidays are difficult, especially for children, when you eat a gluten-free diet. Every little monster deserves gluten-free treats - cookies, muffins, crackers, or breads. Today's video, "A Ghostly Gluten-Free Tale of Halloween Treats", illustrates the flexibility and versatility of Yummee Yummee's mixes - Cookiees and Dreamees. You can make the holidays less scary and enjoy good treats with our gluten-free baking mixes.

The Halloween video features our recipes and mixes. Crispiees support the haunted house and graveyard. Dreamees crackers create bats, leaves and moons for the Witches Brew, our version of homemade chili. Choco-Grahamees were used to build the haunted house. Using our Cookiees mix, Easy Cut Sugar Cookiees become gravestones, coffins, bats, black cats, ghosts, mummies, pumpkins, monsters, moons and skulls. It's spooky stuff for Halloween treats covered with icing. But, these scary treats are great for lunches, too. Candy Apple Danish are a great start to the day - made with Dreamees mix. Dreamees also made the microwave pizzas, scarecrow and pumpkin; brownies; maple fudge blondies; and cornbread featured in the video. You can have a "ghostly gluten-free" Halloween!

Yummee Yummee gluten-free baking mixes range in price from $3.99 to $7.49 per single mix. Save 10% when you buy a sample pack of mixes. For $9.99, you may pick a mix with our Customer's Choice 2 pack. Additional information and the Halloween video can be found by using the following web links.

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com
Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html
Yummee Yummee Videos: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/ddvideos.html
TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog