Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Heather Madden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:47:03 -0800

I am breaking out in the DH rash again after 9 years of being GF and going nuts trying to find the gluten source. The only new thing in my diet is this bread (yes I checked personal care products too). The company says its made in a GF facility but I can't help but wonder in light of some other recent supposed GF items like Delands or Wilshire Farms. I have no problem admitting it could be something else causing it but just wondering if anyone else has had issues.

Tired of itching,

Heather