From:
Lynn Rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:01:05 -0500

The Alamo Quarry Whole Foods Market in San Antonio Store Calendar informs us
that a free Gluten-Free Tasting/Tour will be conducted on Wednesday, 15
July, from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm and adds "Take a Gluten Free tour of our store
and taste some of the terrific 365 Gluten Free baking mixes we have to
offer." Suzy Holleran of Whole Foods says that the tour will be conducted by
Alison, their Concierge.

French Meadow Bakery will have product demos at Central Market this month.
Glen Gribble, French Meadow Health and Wellness Merchandiser, will be
conducting the demos in the bakery department.

Here is a list of the dates and locations.  All demos will be from 1 pm - 6
pm.

Monday, July 20            4001 N. Lamar Blvd. Austin, TX (512-206-1000)

Tuesday, July 21           4477 S. Lamar Blvd. Austin, TX (512-899-4300)

Wednesday, July 22     4821 Broadway St. San Antonio TX (210-368-8600)

Thursday, July 23         3815 Westheimer, Houston TX (713-386-1700)

Jim Walsh of French Meadow Bakery, who was at the Alamo Celiac San Antonio
Summer Picnic on 11 July with samples of new breads from French Meadow,
tells us that "Central Market stores currently have all the French Meadow
items except the Honey Multigrain and Cinnamon Raisin bread.  We expect they
will be in Central Market stores by the end of the month.  Please remind
your members to go to our website www.frenchmeadow.com  where they can
download a $1.00 coupon good for any French Meadow product." He added "As
far as other grocery stores carrying our in-store bakery products, we do
have distribution at Sunflower and Newflower Markets."

Lynn Rainwater

Branch Manager

Alamo Celiac GIG