From:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 05:05:50 -0500

1. Still time to order Goodies for the upcoming Easter Holiday. But please
hurry so we know how much to Fresh Bake 'n Ship and get it to your front
door in time.
2. Sometime this month the website will undergo a major face lift when we
add a shopping cart option. Then all current & future customers can order
anytime; day or night vs. the current phone call or e-mail.
3. The face lift will include many photos as well. New and even current
customers can get a better visual for the W-I-D-E variety of GF breads and
treats we're able to ship right to your door.
4. It's getting harder 'n harder to keep up with demand. No brag - just
fact. So the bakery is currently undergoing construction and we will have a
new oven up & running hopefully sometime in early May. We can still handle
current walk-in and online customer orders, however this will allow us more
freedom to make brand new GF items available. And GF fresh bake every day!
5. Following the breaking in of the new oven, we plan to further bake our
way into your hearts, and peace of mind, when the auditor(s) come to Madison
in the June time frame so we can also become officially GFCO'd.
6. All this said, you can see our current lineup by going to:
    www.sillyyakbakery.com

I hope your Spring season is going well,

Miguel in Madison WI
for The Silly Yak Bakery

--
Miguel Marshall