From:
The Weeks Family <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Weeks Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 05:36:51 -0500

Celi-ACT, the celiac support group sponsored by GI for Kids, PLCC and
Children's Hospital in Knoxville, TN is planning their 3rd annual Gluten
Free Vendor Fair to be held March 12th, 2011.  Last year we had over 850
people in attendance and are planning for a larger crowd this year.

If you would like to be a part of our Vendor Fair or would like more
information, please contact Courtney Holden at [log in to unmask]

Each vendor will be able to showcase and sell product at the 2011 Event.

Thank you!
Alisa Weeks

Celi-ACT Gluten-Free Vendor Fair Co-Chair

Knoxville, TN

*******
*******