From:
Sue Moller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Moller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:40:09 -0400

We are writing to you as the executive board of the Suffolk County Celiacs
(SCC). We are a not-for-profit Celiac Disease Support group here on Long
Island, NY and are a local branch of The Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG-
www.gluten.net ). SCC holds a "Gluten-Free Vendor Fair and Fundraiser" event
to raise money for Celiac Disease research, community awareness and the
education of the medical community, through the research and programs of The
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University and the Gluten Intolerance
Group (GIG). This years fair will be held on Saturday, August 28th through
Sunday August 29th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.

This year's event promises to be our biggest and best event yet! This will
be our first TWO day event and will be held at the IBEW Hall in Hauppauge,
New York (Long Island).

We are currently seeking sponsors and vendors. All vendor registration forms
as well as sponsorship information can be downloaded from our website at
http://www.suffolkcountyceliacs.org/Events.html.  The Suffolk County Celiac
Vendor Fair and Fundraiser is the largest Gluten-Free vendor fair in the
Northeast!

This year we decided to make the Fair a two day event because last year we
had approximately 1,600 people during a 1 day event and this year we expect
over 2,000 attendees over the two day period. Our fair drew in attendees
from the NY, NJ, and CT areas, not just Long Island!  Each one of the
attendees is keenly interested in Gluten-Free Products. They are attending
to sample and BUY GF products!  Being present at the Fair gives your company
exposure to Celiacs and people suffering from gluten intolerance in a single
location.

The vendor registration fee is $500.00 per exhibit space for the two days.
This is a 8 foot by 8 foot booth, including a six foot table, two chairs.
Electrical power (if needed) will cost an extra $25.00 for a standard 20
amp, 110 volt circuit.

DONATIONS This is a Fair and Fundraiser. Monies raised in excess of the
costs will be donated to both the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia and the
Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG). Sponsorships are still available even if you
can not make the fair.  Please click here for Sponsorship information
http://www.suffolkcountyceliacs.org/documents/Sponsorship_Form2010.pdf .

We hope to see you there!

-Sue Moller
Suffolk County Celiacs