Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:11:03 -0800

This month we have added a new feature to our free, open access  webzine
along with adding

 GFCF  to the menu plans :

<snip>We are excited to add our new monthly feature, GFCF Gluten-free
Casein-free Living.  In this feature we will share gfcf recipes that rival
recipes that include gluten and casein and tips and ideas for cooking,
eating, entertaining and just plain living on a gluten-free casein-free
diet.

For our first article we've chosen something very special, the
Souffle.<snip>

www.glutenfreeda.com

 Enjoy!

Kristine