From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:27:50 -0600
Hi, all.

I just wanted to take a second here to thank all of you for your patience
during tonight's net.  I do not remember the band being so flaky in previous
weeks, and hopefully, things will be more normal next week.

I don't want to speak for anyone else in the group, but I truly enjoy trying
what we are doing here.  I think it's a fun challenge, and it's really neat
to be a part of things when they work well.  To me, one of the highlights of
the evening was Scott's check-in from New Zealand via the Handiham remote
base in Lake George, MN.  This shows that word is getting out about the net,
and that there is interest out there.

On a related note, I wrote to Pat Tice at Handihams, telling him of our net,
and of Scott's check-in, so don't be surprised to see something in next
week's Handiham e-letter.

Thanks again, all, and let's try it again next week.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ