From:
Chip Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:18:30 -0600
I'm using a Gap Titan and it works well on 10 through 40. It only works
on a part of 80 and you have to choose which part of 80 you want to use
and change a capacitor in the antenna. A sighted ham put it up for me.
As I recall, in order for it to work correctly, you have to follow the
manufacturer's instructions to the letter. I've worked all over the US
and Canada and some Europeans and JA's as well. I have it mounted on a
mast on the side of my house but I believe it can also be ground-mounted.