Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:53:17 -0600
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Hello, Ed.

This is Tom Behler, KB8TYJ, from Louisville, CO.

I just wanted to write a brief note to say thanks for stepping aside from
your informal Night Watch net on 7190, so that we could conduct our informal
blind hams net last Sunday evening at 0000 Z.

It is courtesy like this which truly demonstrates the co-operative nature of
the vast majority of hams out there.

Over the past few weeks, we have been trying to find a usable 40-meter
frequency for our net that is free of foreign broadcasts, and other types of
interference, and just thought we'd try 7190.  We will actively search for
another frequency for our future weekly nets, so that we don't cause
problems for your net any more.

Thanks again for your understanding and flexibility.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ