Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:43:11 -0500
I wanted to try to get on but we had bad weather here in Louisiana last night and I didn't want to chance it.  I probably wouldn't have done any good.  I have a ground mounted vertical with 100 watts and no radials.  I connected some radials to the vertical and stretched them out without burrying them and observed no difference in reception or transmition.  The swr didn't change any and the total and reflective watts didn't change either.  Whenever I try to listed I get a lot of noise and static.  It seems like I should get better reception than I do.