From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:47:58 -0400
Another question here -

If my son replaces the C drive (Maxtor) with a new drive, can he use Acronis to create an image file of the current drive and then restore it to the new drive?  My concern is about the C drive being EXACTLY cloned, but the Maxtor drive that the system (now on the new C drive/partition) thinks is present, is not, and a different drive is in the primary C position.  Will that cause a problem?  Drivers & hardware profiles, etc.?   He has not activated XP SP2 (retail) yet.   thanks, AnnaSummers