C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:54:46 -0700
Yeah, methinks mr. gore was kidding when he claimeth to invent the internet! harumph! the chutzpah!

Myself, I still can't quite grasp how the @ signals mail to be sent from A  to B!  but I am glad it does.

When I discovered chat, it opened a window to the world... For the first time in my life, I could bring my witty, flirtatious self to the proverbial party and be a "Belle"  and not worry whether people understood me or not. They could get to know me first.

maybe with some motivation, Harleen's sister could learn to type, there are many ways to type. head-pointers, eye-gaze systems, large keyboards. Your family should take your sister to a communications evaluator where they will try many different kinds.

The world is a very, very frustrating place for those of us with speech impairments.

Mag

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine