C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KE Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:43:36 -0400
I wonder why Obama identifies himself as "black" when his mother, and the
grandparents that, supposedly, were so instrumental in his upbringing were
white?

On a related note, I just KNEW that ACORN mess in Ohio was going to backfire
on the state!  You'd have thought they (ACORN) would have learned their
lesson in 2004.  This, combined with Ohio Sec'y of State Jennifer Brunner's
decsion to allow same-day registration and voting could really mar Ohio's
chances at having any impact (for either candidate) in this year's election.

Oh well, vote early and vote often!  :-)

Kyle