BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:23:06 -0400
Oh, so you're one of those city dwellers who don't own a car nor have a
driving license????  I have met a few of them in my time.  Living in a
rural area where every kid longs for the day he can get his license and a
car so he can get places, I thought these guys were mighty weird.  They
explained that they almost never left the city and could get anywhere they
wanted to go without the hassle of having a car.  Ruth