From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:26:53 -0600
Hey, guys:

It looks like the folks from the informal Sunday evening Night Watch net are
willing to yield the 7190 frequency to us if we want it for our net.  (see
e-mail from WA2NDA below)

I told him I'd poll the group, and that I'd let him know what we decide to
do.

I also thanked him again for their flexibility.

Please let me know what you think, so I know what to tell them.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ